Day 33: Lit Review Peer Review
Lesson Objectives
- Provide and receive feedback on Lit Review Drafts
- Check draft against rubric-based checklist
Part I: Group Peer Review
I will place students into groups of three and distribute LIT REVIEW PEER REVIEW HANDOUT. I will then give each group time to work through the three papers, providing feedback according to the handout. The peer review should follow this format:
1) All three students read student paper A and provide feedback (15 min)
2) All three students read student paper B and provide feedback (15 min)
3) All three students read student paper C and provide feedback (15 min)
Part II: Directions/Upload Feedback (5 min)
Upload the feedback from your peers.
To end today's class, I would like to answer any last minute questions and remind students that there is self-checklist that they can use while working through the final touches of their lit review. Please note that this assignment is due via dropbox before midnight tonight 4/8.
Homework: Lit Review is due via dropbox before midnight tonight 4/8.
No comments:
Post a Comment