Day 42: Final Day of Class
Part I: What did I learn? 10:00-10:15Small group discussion. Access REVIEW HANDOUT here.
Part II: Review of Semester Content 10:15-10:20
- What have we done?
- What materials may be of use for you in the future?
- Will the blog still be active?
- What about dropbox?
- Any additional questions?
- Contact me for supplemental materials
Part III: Unit Feedback 10:20-10:25
Please take 5-10 minutes to fill out this ESL 501 SURVEY regarding the Units/Materials covered. I greatly appreciate your feedback!
Part IV: Future "English" advice/suggestions 10:25-10:35
- Suggested "fun" Summer Readings
- ESL 502/503
- UIUC Writing Center
- Library Courses: Savvy Researcher Courses and others
- Suggested Books: Writing/Grammar
Part V: ICES: Teacher/Course Feedback
ICES forms to be filled out by students
I need a volunteer to drop them off in a mailbox on campus
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
No comments:
Post a Comment